I do have a real blog post coming up soon, but I've been busy riding and doing other stuff to be able to write it up properly. So allow me to give you a preview:
- New contraflow lane and "bike boxes" being installed at 16th & New Hampshire/U St. NW
- Cyclists and their (willful) ignorance of the law
- Ideas for combating said ignorance
- Some random pictures of stuff
- "Barnes" dance (wtf?)
- Stolen bikes and how to increase your chances of recovering your beloved two-wheeler.
Also, bikedc.org seems to go NOWHERE. Harumph.