Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful



I am thankful for all of the people in my life. I learn something new & see things a little differently through their eyes.

I am thankful for my health, because without it I would not be able to live the life I lead.

I am thankful to have steady employment & a decent paycheck.

I am thankful for my home and my possessions.

I am thankful for The Boy being willing to put up with my crazy shenanigans, and even participating in a few with me.

I am thankful for my bikes, because I have had many adventures with them that I wouldn't have had otherwise.

I am thankful that I live in a city that is full of so many wonderful places & people to explore.

I am thankful for every day that I'm alive, because I never know if its my last.

And I am thankful to you all, just for sharing in my adventures with me.


I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment