Friday, October 16, 2009

Biking DC

Tire pressure? Check.
Chain lubed? Check.
New batteries in camera? Check.
Clothes ready for tomorrow? Check.
Helmet/gloves? Check.
Registration proof? Check.

Tomorrow morning I'll be up bright and early to participate in Bike DC. I promise to take lots of pictures.

It's going to be cold & wet, which is unfortunate. It would be nice to have a sunny, fall day.

I managed to not buy a pack of cigarettes today, but I did bum a few from some coworkers. That's not going to work for very long. I have a box of patches that I picked up a few months back, but I hate using them. Maybe after being away from work for 3 days this weekend will make it a bit easier.

Unfortunately I did have to spend a few bucks today on lunch. I ended up on an assignment with a coworker and I wasn't able to stop at home like I usually do. So it was lunch on the go. He also convinced me to pick up a box of Reese's pieces cereal, so I got that too.

Lunch: $10.77 (sandwich + soup)
Cereal: $3.79

Bike Miles:
2.5

Obviously, I need to bring my own sandwiches and soup to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment